A well organised document management saves time of every employee and increases the effectivity of the company as whole. Logos, price lists, example offers, flyers, internal rules or processes – everything in one place, versioned and traceable. You will never hear questions like “Where do I find our logo?” or “Where is the newest price list?”
Three examples of our DMS use
And more, six another cases, when will your employees be happy that they have the DMS
- Mark the most used documents and you will have them always on your system dashboard
- Each document may be shared with a specific department, job position or concrete users.
- Should someone edit the document you are watching, you will always be notified, thus you will always have the current version of the document
- If the change in the document is important, you can create an “Acknowledge” notification. For each document, you would see to which users or departments “Acknowledged” the change.
- You can see older version of the document any time, moreover, you would see who edited the document and what was the subject of change – all managed by the automatic versioning system.
- Every document has a set address, so you can use its address permanently and create lists – descriptions of job positions, for example.
Would you like to try out our DMS?
Fill the form in and get free 30 days trial.
Should you need help, feel free to use the free entry consultation.
Traceable documents thanks to multiple levels of classification
Documents are organized in folders and can be further organized via custom tags. The DMS allows fulltext searching, located above the documents’ name, documents you use a lot can be marked with a star and will display on your homepage.
Automatic versioning saves a lot of time
Documents are natively assigned a three-digit number (1.0.0). Depending on the size of a change done on the document, the numbers automatically increases (1.1.0, .1.1.1, 2.0.0). Moreover, the change is announced via an Article, or via the “Acknowledge” function. The automatization connects processes in the whole company.
Sharing and rights based on the corporate structure
Each of the documents can be shared to a specific people, departments, job positions or custom made groups. This way of sharing is perfectly fit for newcomers in your company. They gain the whole battery of documents needed for their position instantly.
Connection to other eBRANA system parts
To make the most out of our DMS, we recommend using other parts of the system too. For example, modules People, Important events, corporate message board and more.
Consultations are free of charge. Really!
We will discuss your project with you for free.
Fill the from in or call us, its up to you.
Where to next?
- Read how would coopeartion between our companies start after the implementation of the eBRÁNA systém.