We know that contact data are the most important data for sales managers. Manage your contacts and synchronize them with your phone. Contacts are gathered from the data provided by your sales managers, colleagues or your own.
How will the Contacts module help you?
- Complete database of contacts
- Synchronization of contacts of your business associates with your phone
- Up-to-date contacts to your colleagues and business associates
- Sharing of your contacts with your colleagues
- Import of contacts from your Google account
Have all of your contacts in one place. Share them with your colleagues, or synchronize them with contacts in the corporate database to keep them up-to-date. The Contacts module offers an simple synchronization with your mobile phone via a mobile app.
Every user has his own contacts database within the eBRÁNA system. The database may be changed, shared, and edited in the People module. All of the important phone numbers, e-mails, and social network profiles will be always available.
Synchronize contacts and share them with your colleagues
Your contacts are safely stored in the eBRÁNA system. Your data may be added from your Google account by simply linking your google+ account to your entry in the People tab. Your contacts will be downloaded directly to the module in the eBRÁNA system.
You and your colleagues will never lose important contacts. Just share those you need to a specific person. Your colleague will have them in the system as well as in his mobile phone.
Do not lose time with pointless rewriting of contacts to your mobile phone. The Contacts module comes with synchronization function, so any change in the Accounts or People module will be updated to your mobile phone.
Settings of the synchronization differ for each operating system. Those, who do not have suitable native app, we offer a solution – the CardDav app, which allows the synchronization of chosen contacts with the eBRÁNA system.
Consultations are free of charge. Really!
We will discuss your project with you for free.
Fill the from in or call us, its up to you.
Where to next?
- Add an important part of the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) to your eBRÁNA system. The Accounts module serves as a database of your business associates, and as a tool to make information about your suppliers more organised. A simplification are also marketing data about companies being automatically downloaded to the module.
- The People module will show you how to record contact persons of your clients. You can give rights to third party people to comment on tasks or give them access to the system thanks to special rights.
- Synchronize your mobile device with contacts and calendar in the eBRÁNA system. Check, which smartphones require a special app and which have the exchange service natively.