A well organised document management saves time of every employee and increases the effectivity of the company as whole. Logos, price lists, example offers, flyers, internal rules or processes – everything in one place, versioned and traceable. You will never hear questions like “Where do I find our logo?” or “Where is the newest price list?”
Three examples of our DMS use
And more, six another cases, when will your employees be happy that they have the DMS
- Mark the most used documents and you will have them always on your system dashboard
- Each document may be shared with a specific department, job position or concrete users.
- Should someone edit the document you are watching, you will always be notified, thus you will always have the current version of the document
- If the change in the document is important, you can create an “Acknowledge” notification. For each document, you would see to which users or departments “Acknowledged” the change.
- You can see older version of the document any time, moreover, you would see who edited the document and what was the subject of change – all managed by the automatic versioning system.
- Every document has a set address, so you can use its address permanently and create lists – descriptions of job positions, for example.
Would you like to try out our DMS?
Fill the form in and get free 30 days trial.
Should you need help, feel free to use the free entry consultation.
Consultations are free of charge. Really!
We will discuss your project with you for free.
Fill the from in or call us, its up to you.
Where to next?
- Read how would coopeartion between our companies start after the implementation of the eBRÁNA systém.